Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer break...where have you been all my life?

Today was my last day of classes before summer break! Yea!!! A week of freedom!! This was also the last day of my sexuality and disability class. It was interesting. And weird. Luckily, my teacher was pretty good about warning us ahead of time when things were going to get graphic, so I would step outside and watch cartoons on my mp3 player. 6 week long classes really go by in a flash! Tuesday I had a presentation on cancer and sexuality (which I rocked by the way) and then today I had my final (which I also rocked). I feel like all I have been doing for the past week is studying, eating, and going to the gym. This has truly been one of the few weeks where I have felt like grad school is really kicking my butt. Now I have the entire next week to work on my one and a half hour long presentation on personality disorders for my diagnosis and treatment class. Can we say movies and youtube anyone?

As an interesting side note, for those of you who have chronic digestion problems like me, a friend from school recommended this thing called kefir. It is kind of like a cross between milk and yogurt and it has lots of probiotics that are supposed to be good for digestion. I had never heard of it before, but I just got some from publix today. I haven't tried it yet, but if you have or do, let me know how it goes.

No comments: