Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More discovered treasures

After having so much fun with Anthony's childhood photos, my mom and I pulled out the shoeboxes yesterday to sift through my childhood photos. It was so much fun!!! We got to reminisce and remember old times, old places, and old friends. It also made me miss members of my family that I don't get to see very often like my sisters and my cousins. Here are a few of my favorite childhood pictures that I commandeered from my mom:
Since I put Anthony's newborn picture up, I had to put up mine. Now, I'm not going to openly SAY that I was cuter. I'm just going to put the picture up...
I've always loved this picture. That's my mom on the left, then me as a pot-bellied toddler, my grandpa, and my brother Alex. My mom tells me that Alex and I used to be inseperable! Whenever he was away from me I used to cry and say "Where's my Alex? *with a glistening tear down my cheek*"
This is me at church

I don't know if you can see from the way the picture scanned, but I had a MULLET!!
My brother Daniel said that this was my "gansta" shot.
I found a picture of me making faces at the camera, just like Anthony did when he was a kid. See? More evidence that we were meant to be together :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I was going to tell you, about the running on the road vs. treadmill thing. I tried running on an elliptical machine for the first time in like 2 years yesterday, and I barely made it a mile. It seemed SO much harder than on the road! So maybe they just use the muscles a little differently or something. Haha!

Phambabe said...

Awwwww, I can't stand it, those are too cute! Now I'm really excited to see the ones Mom brings, I hope she brings a bunch!! I think Haley looked so much like you when she was little, and looking at the picture with you and Alex, I think Savino looks a lot like him too! It's funny how that goes.

Do you ever hear from Angi? I have been trying to get in touch with her for awhile now but she never responds to my e-mails, I don't know if she's just busy or doesn't want to write back. :(