Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Daily Schedule: 6 Months old

7AM: I wake up to James making noises on the baby monitor. I quickly get up, pump, and grab a quick breakfast.
7:15AM: I go into James' room to get him out of bed and give him his morning medicine. He usually grins at me and as soon as I unwrap him from his swaddle blanket, he stretches his arms out. It is so cute! I change his diaper, take off his PJ's and put him in his clothes for the day (hopefully! we might have to change outfits a few times throughout the day)
7:30AM: I give James his first bottle of the day
8AM: I put James in his bouncy seat while I get everything ready for our walk. I find his hat, my hat, get my mp3 player ready, put sunscreen on the both of us, bug spray for me, clip on the OFF fan, put James in the sling and we are out the door for our 2.5 mile walk to Publix and back. This week I am listening to "Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict".
9AM: We are home from our walk and I put James on the floor for some tummy time
9:30AM: James starts to get fussy, so I wrap him up and put him down for his first nap of the day. I pump again, then I make the bed and take a shower. After my shower I do my daily cleaning zone assignments.
10:30AM: James wakes up crying, so I put his pacifier back in. He has really started to fight naps for some reason
11:30AM: James wakes up again and I get him up from his nap. I change his diaper and play with him for a few minutes.
12PM: I give James his second bottle of the day. Afterwards I put him in his bouncy seat while I pump
12:45PM: I put James on the floor for tummy time. Sometimes we read a story.
1:30PM: James starts to get fussy, so I wrap him up and put him down for his second nap of the day
3:15PM: James wakes up and I get him out of bed and change his diaper.
3:30PM: James gets his third bottle of the day. Afterwards I put him in his bouncy seat while I pump
4:15PM: On the floor for tummy time
4:45PM: Fussiness kicks in, James gets wrapped up and put down for a quick third nap of the day
5:30PM: James is up, ready for his fourth bottle. Usually Anthony will feed him while I pump. Afterwards, he goes in his bouncy seat until he gets tired of it.
6PM: Me, Anthony and James all play together on the floor, trying to get him to laugh.
7PM: Anthony gives James a bath while I pump. Once he is dressed and ready for bed, I give him his nightime medicine and his last bottle of the day. We read a Book of Mormon story, say a family prayer and then James gets wrapped up and put to bed for the night.
10PM: I pump for the last time of the day, clean pump parts, put bottles in the dishwasher and get ready for bed

No comments: