Monday, July 4, 2011

Free Diapers

You remember my post about swagbucks? I decided that I would try to use my earnings from the website to buy diapers on amazon instead of just buying stuff (trying to curb that shopping habit!!). I set a goal for how many swagbucks I would need to earn a day in order to get enough diapers for a month and so far I have been meeting my goal or exceeding it! Today I ordered my first case of free diapers!! So, swagbucks has now paid for a month and half's worth of diapers. Awesome!

Seriously, if you spend any time on the computer throughout the day I would totally recommend trying it out. I'm trying to see how little out of pocket I can pay for diapers until James is potty trained and I love that I don't have even have to leave my house to do it! He is 5 months old and so far I have only paid $129.19 for diapers and wipes and that is including about 2 and 1/2 months worth that I still have to use.

If you sign up through my link, I get bonus points, so if you are thinking about it, give it a whirl! :) http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/redant21

3 comments:

Happy said...

Wow, that is seriously so awesome and VERY motivating!!! Thanks for posting this, I really am going to do it now!! (And through your link of course)!

teachergirl said...

I WANT TO DO THIS. help me. email me? i want all the strategies. heaven knows i'm on the computer enough all day...

teachergirl said...

I WANT TO DO THIS. email/facebook me with all your strategies? this would be such a blessing for us, and heaven knows i'm on the computer enough during the day...