Friday, June 10, 2011

Adventures with the new hat

Well, it finally happened. James has grown out out of his build-a-bear hat! Since we go out adventuring so often, he definitely needs a hat to keep the sun off of him so I started looking around to see if I could find a replacement for him. I friend of mine from church heard I was looking for one and offered to give us one she already had. Here he is modeling it right after she gave it to us:
Oh.my.word. This might be one of the cutest things I have seen to date :)

Since Anthony had off of work for Memorial day, my mom and brother came to visit and we all decided to go to the beach. It was so crowded!! We had to wait at least 30 minutes at the entrance to the park since they were only letting cars in as others left. After we parked, we grabbed our gear, started walking and realized that it was a half mile walk down a boardwalk to get to the beach. We were exhausted!! Once we got there, we just enjoyed sitting in the water and watching James dip his toes in. And of course, he got to use the hat for the first time:

No comments: