Friday, August 10, 2012

Playing with drums and daddy!

On Wednesday nights Anthony and I are in charge of the cub scouts and we usually take James with us. Last Wednesday he was being a little difficult, and since my mom and brother were visiting, they took him into the nursery to play with toys until we were done. My mom was impressed with James' drum playing skills so we got him to do a repeat performance for the camera :) Can I just say, in advance, that I am 100% against him having a real drum set one day because of the noise factor, but I love that he likes rhythm and music!
While I was looking through my brother's videos to get the drum video, I found this one of James and Anthony from while were vacationing in North Carolina. We were showing everyone how much James loves to be thrown around on beds and couches. So funny!


No comments: