Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are finally home!!! We had a lot of fun hanging out with family and visiting friends, but we are definitely happy to be back home. The dogs were with my parents, so we weren't worried about them, but our cat was home alone. We think she peed on some stuff while we were away just to teach us a lesson...

So here is a picture of the beach from our oceanfront room at the Hilton:

And since the camera was out...
As soon as we got to the hotel, we were hungry so we got back in the car and went to a seafood restaurant I had looked up online. Ant vaguely remembered going there when he used to live in Merritt Island, but I was just excited to eat all of the seafood. The restaurant had a large wall of reef aquariums that they used as dividers between the booths, so Ant was really excited to look at all of them while we ate. I ended up getting a seafood sampler of crab, shrimp, scallops, and rock shrimp and Anthony got a surf and turf with steak and rock shrimp. We couldn't finish it all, but it was sooooo good!
I know that you can't really see me in this picture, but I wanted to show you all of my food!

We spent the next three days with Anthony's family. We went to the zoo with our twin niece and nephew and I know everyone says this about their kids, but I really think that they are the smartest and most articulate 4 1/2 years olds I have ever seen! We had a family christmas with everyone who could come with all of the traditional holiday food and presents. I'll post pictures later when my father-in-law emails me his. Our camera battery died after the first day :( I'll have to make sure to recharge it for christmas with my parents and brothers tomorrow!

No comments: