Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Fillon Christmas

My parents and my brother got to go up to Ohio to visit with my sister and her family for Christmas. I am so jealous that they got to have so much fun with them, while I am on my third night shift in a row :( Luckily, my brother took pictures of christmas morning, so I got to see my niece and nephew open our gifts. Here is my nephew Savino opening the present we got him, a toy steering wheel with lots of buttons and noise makers. According to my mom, the toy went over great! Look at those curls!!! Here is my niece opening some of her gifts. My dad looks like he raked it in in the stocking department :) That looks supremely comfortable. Apparently the dogs think so too. I would like to proudly point out that Savino is still holding our present!

No comments: