Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bargain Shopping

I know I haven't posted about any of my great coupon deals lately, so I thought I would share this one. Since we are going out of town tomorrow I didn't go regular grocery shopping and just went around getting the highlights. I paid $7 for all of this!!! I got 6 boxes of cereal and 15 protein bars from CVS for $4.25 and I got the shirt from Kohls for $2.75 after I used a $10 coupon I got last week from Christmas shopping. How fun! Cereal and protein bars are things that we go through like water around this house, so I was really excited to get a deal on both of them in the same week. The shirt I got just because I had the coupon :) I didn't get anything more fun and exciting because I need to build up more professional clothes I can wear at Shands next semester.

In other news, today is day two of my new 30 day workout. I am trying out Jillian Michaels (the trainer from The Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred DVD. I've heard so much about it and I was talking about it with a friend of mine from work and we both got so excited that we decided to do it together! I know, I'm probably crazy for starting a new program right before the holidays but my family isn't really into big christmas dinners and such so the holidays for me just means time to do what I want (i.e., new workouts :)

Anyways, I'm really excited about it! I even took "before" pictures, measurements, and everything. It's kind of funny, but I ended up being so proud of the before pictures after I saw them. Technically, they're not really "before" pictures since I have been working out and lifting weights for awhile but I can't wait to see what they look like in a month. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

T. Driaza said...

Gosh! Where do you get these coupons?! I'm lucky if I find a 2 for $5 for cereal! You rock! Oh and I want updates on that exercise routine. Sounds awesome!