Sunday, April 20, 2014

Everett at 7 Months

Our munchkin is 7 months old!! He is the happiest baby, I can't get over how sweet and cuddly his is!
He is sitting up so well and loves to grab any and everything he can reach. He can be deceptively fast!
How can you resist these cheeks??
He had to grab the camera!
His favorite thing to do is to sit and watch James play while he chews on one of his toys. He can sit that way for over an hour!
After initially loving solid foods, he went a few weeks of not wanting to try anything. He would open his mouth once for whatever I was feeding him, and then refuse to open up any more. Recently he seems to have changed his mind and really likes pears, squash, sweet potatoes, and peas. He definitely likes my homemade baby food better than store bought. Such a discerning palate already!
He still is getting up once a night to nurse, but I don't usually mind it. It just means more snuggle time with my cutie! Seriously, I have to stop myself from squeezing him sometimes, I love every inch of him!

1 comment:

Happy said...

I'm serious, this is like torture by baby pictures. I'm DYING to snuggle that little cutie!! You know how sometimes you see other people's babies and you don't feel anything, and then once in a while you see someone's baby and you can just FEEL how they feel about him/her b/c he just looks so adorable or like your own, or, I'm not sure what it is. But that's how I feel every time I see Rett, my heart just melts and I know exactly how much you must love him!