Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Drumroll please....

We had our appointment today and came home with the envelope holding the picture that would tell us if we are having a boy or a girl. Here is the video of us opening it.....



Proof!

Can you believe it?? Another boy!!! We were both really taken by surprise, we were all thinking that it was going to be a girl! I also can't get over that I literally need nothing but diapers for this new baby. Now what do I get to shop for? :)

Here is a picture of his little feet. The sonographer was able to count all of his fingers and toes, how cool is that!
 This is a side view of just his nose and lips:
 Here are some profile pictures. He had his hands up by his face the entire time. So sweet!





 While we were at the appointment, James stayed home with my mom, brother and Anthony's parents. He had so much fun playing with the boy and girl balloons they brought!








My mom and brother had to leave pretty soon after we opened the envelope. I know James is going to miss them! Here he is giving Grandma a kiss goodbye:
We were all really hungry and luckily Anthony's parents had prepared this feast while we were gone:
We had a lot of fun visiting and talking about having another boy running around the house. I am going to be so outnumbered!! :)

5 comments:

Happy said...

That was SOOO fun to be a part of that, thank you so much for including us!!! And I'm with you, I was so sure it was a girl!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I know most people think "one of each" is ideal, but I think it's so much better to have two in a row of the same sex so they have a built in playmate who likes the same type of toys as them. Teya and Dallin play together constantly but more and more as time goes on, they get frustrated that the other one doesn't want to play girl or boy games (fairies or swords) with them.

Happy said...

P.S. I just watched the video on here of you finding out and it was way better quality than when I was on video on skype- I couldn't see your expressions on skype but could this time, which was really fun to see! Yay, I'm excited all over again!!

{leah} said...

I am seriously so happy for you!! You will love it! yeah for boys!!

Lindsey said...

So fun! I think that it's so nice to have two of the same gender right next to each other. They will be best buds:)I love that you waited to find out with everyone:) I could never do that, I'm always too curious and I'm apparently really good at interpreting ultrasounds lol. Both times I identified the girls as girls before the ultrasound tech said anything! Congrats on another healthy baby boy! I'm so excited for you all:)

Claudia said...

Congratulations!!