Monday, April 18, 2011

Attention Publix Shoppers!

To all my friends that shop at Publix, I just went grocery shopping and discovered an awesome deal on shredded cheese! This week (until Saturday) the Kraft shredded cheese with a touch of Philadelphia cream cheese is on sale for $1.66. At my Publix in Edgewater there is a dispenser in front of the shredded cheese with coupons for $1 off one package. That makes one 8 oz package of shredded cheese 66 cents!!!

If you are in Publix, you should totally check it out and see if that dispenser is in your store too. You can't beat getting a deal like that, you don't even have to print or clip coupons before you go! I have some room in the freezer, so I am seriously considering going back and getting some more (I won't tell you how many I got already). We always use shredded cheese, and I usually pay around $2-$3 for one package so it is definitely worth it :)

1 comment:

Happy said...

THanks for the heads up! I'll pick some up today!