Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sometimes you just need a laugh

I've been feeling kind of bummed and stressed out lately. I don't really have a good reason why. It is the end of the semester, so I should be excited but mostly I am just tired and I want to stay in bed all day and eat candy. I hadn't checked my funny dog pictures website I have linked so I thought I would go there today and it worked! It really cheered me up. Here are some of my favorites:
I just had to laugh at this one because this is exactly how I've been feeling!! I've definitely lost some steam when it comes to going to the gym and eating better. I think that I only went once last week when I usually go every day! Hopefully I can get my self re-motivated because I feel so much better in general when I do work out regularly.
Now this one was great because it reminded me so much of this picture of Bitsy:
I guess this is what happens when you have a dog that is bred for tunnelling in the ground after badgers!

No comments: