Monday, May 19, 2008

My inspiration

For those of you that don't already know, I am slightly obsessed with the Xbox 360 game, Dance Dance Revolution. It was originally an arcade game and now it is adapted so that you can play it at home. I got it for my birthday last year and I have played it close to every single day since then. My main motivation is that it is a GREAT cardio workout and I don't get bored and quit because I have to maintain my status as Dance Champion(!) and earn more points. The game also tells you when you are being lame, playing horribly, or occasionally asks you if your dance pad is broken if you aren't giving it 100%. This is a youtube video of a 5 year old playing dance dance and hitting every single step perfectly. *Sigh* Maybe one day I will be this good. :)

No comments: