Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Family/Maternity Pictures

Last week we finally got our family/maternity pictures taken! I was hoping to get them done a little bit earlier than 36 weeks pregnant, just for my own vanity, but our schedules just didn't line up. I was definitely feeling hot and puffy, but that is to be expected when taking pictures in September in Florida! James was pretty cooperative, aside from being extra attached to Anthony that day. He just didn't want to cooperate with any poses that involved just me and him. Luckily we were able to get a few :)

 









 I love how this one turned out! James wanted nothing to do with hugging me or hugging my belly, so Anthony made it a a game of forcing him to hug my belly and he actually gave us a smile!

 
 I love James' expression in this one! We would tell him to listen to baby brother and he would get this really serious expression, like he was really listening :)



It is nice to look back and the pictures and feel like I looked stylish and put together :) Even though it was only a week ago, now I am so tired and exhausted that sweats and no shower is pretty much the usual for me every day. Only a few more weeks to go, although I am hoping for sooner :)

No comments: