Friday, March 4, 2011

1 month Update

James had his 1 month appointment with the Dr. today and he did really well! He had to get a shot :( so he is kind of fussy today, but I am so proud of my growing boy!

Weight: 7lbs, 2.5ozs
Length: 19.75 inches

He has gained a pound and grown an entire inch in two weeks!! We thought he was going through a growth spurt earlier this week since he had gone back to nursing every 2 hours (not. fun.) and we sure were right. I've been feeling frustrated with breastfeeding lately and I'm always worried that he is not getting enough, so it is nice to know that he is definitely getting what he needs to grow.

Life with a newborn is getting more manageable, if not easier. We are learning the ropes and I even went on an outing with just him and me earlier this week. I felt so accomplished that I was able to manage his carseat and stroller all by myself!

No comments: