Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Every year my family gets together to carve pumpkins. For the past few years we've used the pumpkin carving kits with stencils and I must say, we are getting pretty good!
The skull/spiderweb one was painstakingly done by my brother Daniel. I did the next one of a creepy person and a bat coming out of a coffin, Ant did the next one of a bat, and my mom did the last one. You can't really see hers, but it is a x and a needle with a thread hanging from it to represent cross-stitching :) Don't you just love halloween??!!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad Lagana said...

You guys are real talented, I like eating the pumpkin pie better. I can bet they can make a living selling them.

T. Driaza said...

I LOVE CARVING PUMPKINS!!! The stencils aren't bad either, I agree. You guys did an awesome job. I really like Daniel's! So I'm totally going to still your idea & take dark pictures like that for our pumpkins...so stay tuned okay! Miss you guys!

Phambabe said...

Very cool! We will be carving ours probably this weekend or next week sometime, we always carve so many that we wait until the last minute so we can buy the pumpkins for cheap! I like Mom's cross-stitch one too hehe, we got the "advanced" stencils this year, I'm a little nervous!!