Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Rett Sayings

I've been trying to keep track of all the adorable things Rett says. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but we love it! We all end up saying things his way so that he won't correct himself. I think I die a little inside when he starts saying things correctly.

"I love you to kisses" (Instead of "I love you to pieces")

"Water mountains" (water fountains)

"Christmas dirt" (snow)

"Whackanon-I" (Angel Moroni on top of the temple)


"The guys" (TV shows that are not cartoons)

"Movie hooter" (movie theater)

"Pedals" (puddles)

"Did't" (combination of did and didn't, so that you have no idea if he is saying yes or no. Like if you ask him, "Did you poop in your diaper?" and he will say "I did't" so you still have to check him to see if he did or didn't)

"Cool parts" (private parts)

"finger mails" (finger nails)

"Vocation house" (vacation house)

"Foof" (what he says when sighing, like after you have been working hard and would say "phew!"

"Sand Hill Creams" (sand hill cranes)

"Creams" (cranes, like construction cranes)

"Christmas Halloween" (instead of This is Halloween, the song from the Nightmare before Christmas)




1 comment:

Happy said...

Oh my gosh, too cute!!! I LOOOOOVE going back and reading these on my blog from years ago. It's funny how we don't even remember 95% of these things that our kids used to say, makes me extra glad that I have recorded so many of them. The one thing Nolan still says wrong that we don't correct is instead of Bandaid he says, "Band-died" and we all love it and say it now. I'll be so sad when he starts staying it correctly!!