Thursday, May 28, 2015

End of Spring Soccer


The spring soccer season is officially over! James had his last game a few weeks ago and his team had a pizza party at a park a few days ago to celebrate. James had been looking forward to it for a long time, but he fell asleep at nap time and woke up right before the party with a 101 fever! The poor kid was so tired, he didn't want to get off of the couch. I don't think I have ever seen him with that little energy before :( I offered to let him go just to get his soccer pictures and his medal or for us to go without him and bring it home to him. He said we should go without him, so we did. Everyone missed him and we brought him home a cupcake, but he didn't want it. You know he really doesn't feel good if he is turning down cupcakes! Luckily he felt better the next day. I have no idea what it was, it was so random!

I'm not sure if we are going to do fall soccer in September. His coach said he was looking forward to having him again, so it made me want to sign him up. I guess we will see how he is handling preschool and if it will be too much at once. Can you believe it? Three more months until preschool for our big boy!

1 comment:

Happy said...

Aw, poor little guy! Glad he felt better so quickly! Cute picture! And I cannot believe he's starting preschool!!!