Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Today is We Want to Know Wednesdays with Mamarazzi and Queso! Finally those burning questions will get answered :)

Photobucket

{1}Do you prefer to text or call?
Ah, text, definitely text. I feel so awkward when I call people just to tell them one little thing. And then sometimes the person wants to talk and you don't, or you feel like talking but they don't, ahh texting is so much better!

{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
Anthony claims that he tried to text me a few times over the last few days, but I haven't received a thing...hmmm....should I believe him? I probably should, he is my eternal companion and all.

{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
Sadly, I have no phone apps. Since my ubercool phone died a terrible death at the bottom of the toilet, I have gone back to my featureless flip phone. That does not have apps. Sigh. But, when I did have them, I loved my geocaching app! Find a geocache at any location at any time, such fun!

{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
I don't really know the answer to this one. I like that kids with a phone will be able to call me and tell me where they are, but I don't think they need to be on it all the time. I didn't get a cell phone until I was in college (gasp!), but I can distinctly remember a few sticky situations in high school where a cell phone would have been awesome. Sooo, maybe middle school?

{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.
Isn't he a doll? I can't get enough of this grin!

4 comments:

Robin said...

even with grean beans on his face, he's a cutie!!
Sometimes, my photos do not make to my hub. I don't know why.

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about making calls. And I hate leaving messages. I'd rather just text and send smiley faces and winks. lol!

We have lost a few texts. It's so not cool!

He is a doll! :D

Mamarazzi said...

oh that face...so sweet!!

thanks for linking up!

Alicia said...

awww your family is ADORABLE! and i'm a texter all the way...i'm way to adhd to sit and actually talk on the phone. that sucks about your phone dying in the toilet! i'd be lost without mine!!!