Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vacation

This morning my mom and I got home from spending the last 3 days in Ohio visiting my sister. It was so much fun!! The first night we stayed up until 5am just talking. We did a serious amount of shopping and I bought a good amount of maternity clothes. I finally found some that actually fit me, they just had an expandable waistband. I'm not sure that I will fit into them towards the end, but I will at least get a good few months out of them. Of course, we had to do some shopping for the baby! I think we hit our limit for gender neutral clothing :) Luckily we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl in a little over a week!

We ate so much good food, shopped around, watched movies, and spent quality time together. My nephew is seriously the cutest thing ever! He decided that we were best friends and almost every time he would come into the room and see me, he would start playing and think look up and casually say, "Love you, Ginia!" and go back to playing. It makes your heart melt! My sister did an impromptu photo shoot with me and school photos for my niece and the first two she's edited have turned out so well! It is nice to feel so beautiful at 5 months pregnant :)

This isn't technically a belly shot, but you can take a look at the belly in it, so I am counting it!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

you look so pretty!!