Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pregnancy Journal: Week 17

I am finally feeling better!! I feel much more like myself, I have most of my energy back and I rarely feel sick anymore unless I don't eat RIGHT away when I am hungry :) This has made for some interesting situations...like when Anthony insisted on taking me over to a friend's house where he was taking care of their aquarium while they were on vacation. Multiple times that he brought me over, it was before lunch or dinner and I was starving!! I couldn't help myself, I had to eat some of their food and then I felt really bad. I even had Anthony warn his friend that some food would be missing and to take responsibility for it since he hadn't fed me prior to going over there. I can't be responsible for my actions when I'm hungry!

A lot of my clothes really don't fit me anymore. The rule is becoming: "if it has a zipper, it will not fit you...". I can still wear most of my work clothes as long as I don't button my pants, but they are still pretty snug. I keep telling myself I need to go clothes shopping, but I just can't get the motivation to do it.

We have our 3rd doctor's appointment tomorrow. The main thing I am excited about is that after this one, our next appointment will be when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! I totally can't wait. I am not the kind of person that does well with waiting for things. I need to know now so I can keep planning like crazy :)

Here is my belly picture. I enlisted Anthony to take this one, I wanted to start moving away from my mug shot-esque pictures that come out when I take them myself:

2 comments:

Happy said...

So glad you're feeling better! Now you're entering the really cool phase of pregnancy!
Ugh, I totally remember that whole, "I am hungry and I have to eat NOW or else I'm going to be sick!!" Hated that. I had to carry food around with me everywhere or if I got stuck somewhere without it, I had to forget my pride and toss all social rules out the window and ask my hosts for food. If I waited too long, I felt SO awful and it took me forever to recover from it.
I think I just might be almost as excited as you guys to find out what you're having!!! I just asked Anthony today when you find out! Can't wait!!

Mom and Dad Lagana said...

We can't wait to hear too! If it's a boy or girl!
Dad