Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My real birthday

I bought my birthday presents ahead of time, so yesterday was my real-life birthday. It was really nice! Anthony and I happened to be up late Sunday night so we got to enjoy my time and date birthday at 12:16 am. Unfortunately I still had to go to school (On my birthday!!!). I had my community counseling and case management class and the day's topic was insurance. I know, real interesting. Luckily, I brought chocolate for everyone so the class was pretty enjoyable. After class my family and I went out to dinner and had fun talking and visiting. Of course, the staff sung happy birthday to me and I got to eat a FREE ice cream sundae. Doesn't it taste better when its free?
I discovered that buying birthday presents ahead of time really isn't the best idea for me. I think that it will be great, but then when my actual day comes, I want a present then too! So, after dinner Anthony and I went to wal-mart and bought Dance Dance Revolution. (I've been thinking about getting it for awhile). It is a video game where you coordinate your "dance moves" with music and directions on the video screen. It even has a workout mode, so its good for me right? All in all, this has been one of the best birthdays I've had.

No comments: