Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mrs. Grumpypants

Have ever had just one of those days? Today was one of those days for me. It started out innocent enough, but in the morning when I got the dogs out of the kennel I realized that Brownie has diarrhea and it was all over her! (Anthony had already gotten up and gone to work, but never takes care of the dogs in the morning...) SO, I put the puppies right into the bath. In addition to that mess, Brownie also needed her anal glands expressed. Enough said.

After that, I just couldn't shake that irritated feeling. The laundry needed to be done and put away and the dishes needed to be done as well. I finally just said that I didn't care and left for school. Of course, it was raining all day today. A lot. And I left my umbrella at home. When I got to class I wanted to strangle some of my classmates. Sometimes they can be pretty inconsiderate for counselors-in-training. Coming home from class I got stuck in rainy traffic and had to really suppress the urge to just put on the gas and run straight into the back of a car. Who puts on their brake so much!!? So now I am at home stewing, trying to think of what can make me feel better. Maybe shoe shopping?

1 comment:

Phambabe said...

The only cures I know are chocolate, bad TV, shopping, or going back to bed. Man, I miss the days of just going back to bed! Hope your day ended up not sucking too much.