Saturday, April 18, 2020

Beginning of March

I was cleaning off our front porch and looked up to see Baymax calmly laying down while the turkeys wandered around him. I took a picture because I'm so dang proud of him and how good he is doing with the animals! He stays outside in the yard with them all night now and he always alerts when there is something around that shouldn't be. One morning I forgot our pest control guy was coming to spray and he texted me after he left and said that he was going to try to park outside and come inside the gate but that he was afraid of the "bear dog" barking at him. I wasn't even sorry, Baymax was doing his job!

The boys cut up some boxes and turned them into armor for a game they were playing. I thought the word placement from the box was hilarious!
More basketball!

The school had their annual science night and the first thing the boys wanted to do was get a snow cone from this crazy contraption! You run on the wheel to power the ice maker for the snow cone and then you move the snow cone along with different pulleys and levers to make it yourself. It was so fun!


Showing me his snow cone tongue:

This was the leaf blower powered "hover chair". It worked the best with the really small, lighter students, but they still liked trying it.

Making their hair stand up from static electricity:

Rett's curls held his hair down pretty well, but he did get one or two to stand up:

This was a set of headphones designed to confuse you since the tubes make you hear the person on your left speak into your right ear and vice versa.

Anthony giving it a try:

I had to substitute for the 5th grade science teacher, whose room is filled with different aquariums and sea creatures. The one by her desk has an octopus named Inky who is sooooo cool!

I sent a text to myself with a link I wanted to remember and noticed that my name when I texted myself was "Poop in the Picture". I had no idea why it said that! So I asked my brother how to figure out where that name came from and he suggested I ask Siri what my name is.

This was the response from Siri:
Somehow in my contact information under nickname was "Poop in the Picture". I have no idea how it got there and no one is admitting to doing it! I was able to delete it but I have no idea if that has been coming up as my name when texting other people. Hopefully not!

One of our turkey mommas hatching more babies:

James at his last basketball game for the season! He was ready for the season to be over, he was tired of the long practices and evening games. I'm sure he will want to do it all again next year though!


A coworker took this picture of Chucke Cheese waiting in the front office. I guess he forgot to bring his ID and was having a hard time checking in. Even cartoon characters have to get their background check before they can come inside the school! lol!

No comments: