Saturday, January 28, 2017

Playing with Christmas Presents and Sunbeams for Rett!

James got a Hot Wheels bicycle for Christmas that makes motorcycle revving sounds when you twist the handle. He had so much fun riding it around pretending to be a motorcycle. He let Rett try to ride his old bike that he has almost grown out of. Rett liked the idea of it, but just couldn't get a handle on how to pedal. So he ended up walking the bike around, trying to keep up with James :)

James is loving his power wheels ATV, he wants to ride it before school and right when he gets home from school. At the rental house he really likes the front yard because of the hill he can go over, but at the new house it has become what he uses to get around anywhere in the yard. I love it when their presents get a lot of use!

Rett fell asleep in the car on the way to the store, around 11am. He is fighting taking naps sooooo hard right now that I think he has a serious sleep deficit that he needs to catch up on.

Playing at Chuck-e-cheese. We discovered that Tuesdays are their half price game days, so you can play twice as many games for the same amount of money. Which means that if we go, I definitely try to make sure it is on a Tuesday!

Rett is officially a Sunbeam!! I wasn't sure how he was going to do, but he loves it. He talks about it all the time. Randomly during the week he will say things about Sunbeams and start listing, "I love...Ian, Joseph (classmates) and Sister Tripp!" He is still pretty wiggly and jumpy during sharing time and singing time but as long as there isn't hitting and biting I'm totally happy :)

Silly selfies at bedtime:

My hair was looking extra wild, so I had to take a picture. Crazy Florida humidity! 

1 comment:

Happy said...

Oh my gosh, the pictures of Rett pushing the bike around is so cute and funny!! And I can't show my kids the pictures of the power wheels, they'll be So jealous!! The tractor power wheels that our neighbors gave Nolan were such a huge hit but it died after a few months. Can't wait to get him another one for his bday!