Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 weeks

James is 3 weeks old today! He is getting so big, sometimes it seems like he grows overnight :) He has already outgrown some of the smaller outfits that we bought for him right after he was born and has started wearing the smaller clothes that we had for him already. I can see how he could grow right out of outfits without even wearing them!

He has started to have more time during the day where he is awake and just looking around at everything. It is so fun to just watch his face, he has such funny expressions! Here is a picture I took of him today while he was taking a nap in his swing. Of course, he woke up right after I took it, but it was worth it:
Look at those hands!! His fingers and toes are so long to me, I can't help but play with them. Can you see how different his face looks already? He is definitely starting to get the Lagana cheeks!

1 comment:

Happy said...

What an adorable baby!!! The first thing I thought, after how cute he is of course, is that he looks so different from the last pictures I saw! Ahh, I can't wait to meet him and kiss him!!