Sunday, December 27, 2009

Virginia loves to save!

I decided to get a jump start on my New Year's resolutions and I created a coupon blog to explain all about how I do what I do :) More than a few people recently have asked/pleaded with me to show them the coupon ropes so I thought it would be best to create a resource that I can just refer everyone to. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to sit down and talk coupons all day with someone if they want to because it is so much fun for me, but most other people just want the facts so they can get on with what they were doing :)

So here it is:
www.virginialovestosave.blogspot.com

It is still in the developing stage, but hopefully I can get it up and running the way I would like in no time. Feel free to add me to your google reader, blog rolls, etc... at least until I bore you to death with coupon tips!

No comments: