Monday, May 18, 2009

Virginia Needs

This is a fun tag, and since I haven't posted in awhile I thought I would do it.

Go to Google and type in your name followed by "needs." Here are my top 10 results:

1. Virginia needs a moratorium on the death penalty. (Doesn't everybody?)
2. Miss Virginia needs some stealthy goalie pads. (For my ninja fighting, if you didn't already guess).
3. Virginia needs more charter schools.
4. Virginia needs to ditch unwieldy two-year budget process. (Did Anthony write this one?)
5. Virginia needs a signature wine
6. Virginia needs this fighting democrat.
7. Virginia needs assessment.
6. Virginia needs to avoid the siren song of a gross receipts tax. (no problem. I think I can do that)
8. Virginia needs power. (MWAHAHAHAHA!!!)
9. Virginia needs more spring rain.
10. Virginia needs to stop it. (You stop it.)

No comments: