Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I took the plunge!

I've been thinking about selling Pampered Chef for a few weeks now and today I took the plunge! I am officially a consultant(doesn't that sound funny?). So, I am going to be having an Open House at our place on March 5th and you are all invited!!!

I was kind of nervous about having an open house, because I don't want anyone to feel like this is going to be a get together where I try to strong-arm you into buying something. (If you know me at all, you know I am NOT that person:) It is more like a get-together/celebration of my new fun hobby! We are going to have good food, games, and lots of visiting. I'm thinking about having a mexican fiesta theme complete with sombreros...

So, if you want to have some fun, visit, and eat good food, then let me know. It is going to be on March 5th at 6PM.

No comments: