Monday, April 14, 2008

We have now moved into the 21st century!



So I finally broke down and bought a laptop for a few reasons:
1) I was starting to feel like a red-headed step child in my group project sessions, taking notes on scrap pieces of paper and never being able to work on my actual assignment with everyone else
2) In my head I have convinced myself that I would have so much more motivation to do school work if I didn't have to do it sitting at a computer desk. Now I can do it lying down in bed. Wooohoooo!!!!!
3) Now it will be easier to do schoolwork at work, I can just bring my laptop and work on any assignment without having to email it to myself ahead of time. (For those of you who don't know I work nights, with a LOT of free time ususally)
4) I get a new toy!!! And lets be perfectly honest, Anthony gets a new toy. He's already spent more time on it that I have.

1 comment:

Phambabe said...

I've decided a laptop is just an essential part of life. I don't know what I would do without mine! I am very spoiled. I need my laptop and my high speed internet!